multiple seriousity on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:00:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Virus Scanner

> I also wanted to know what the requirements were to go to this pinic that I
> have been reading about.

No requirements.  RSVP if you can (on the website), show up, and
preferrably bring food, beverage, or other supplies to share (although
nothing is required but your warm body.)

I need help working on the directions/page on the site.

I could also use help promoting to other groups, places.

I'm sure I could use lots of other help, but I'm not sure exactly
how... volunteer your skills, abilities, desires, resources..Maybe look at
http://philadelphia.linux10.org/volunteer/ for other ideas of how we might
need help.  (http://philly.linux10.org/  also works for the site, but
we're trying to keep a unified front and only give out one url.)

We could use a few people who enjoy BBQ'ing, and whom might have their own
equipment to bring.  (I have a back-up grill, but it's small.)

I could probably use people that can be SURE to be at the location
we pick ontime/early that day, to set up, put up signs, and make sure
people know where we are. (I generally will be running around last-minute
getting ice and stuff.)

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!