multiple seriousity on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:20:12 +0200

[PLUG] Linux 10th Anniversary Aug25th BBQ/Picnic

Greetings,

  I would like to extend an invitation to you, the group, and any other
interested parties you might know, to the Linux 10th Anniversary East
Coast BBQ/Picnic Celebration on August 25th, Noon till ? (the park closes
a little bit before 9pm.) In Philadelphia, at Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Park (also known as the lakes) at Broad Ave. & Pattison Ave. in South
Philadelphia, right near the Sports Stadiums, right off of I-95.  Further
Directions and details are on our website.

For more information, and further details on the event, please go to
http://philadelphia.linux10.org or http://philly.linux10.org

Also, please feel free to forward this invitation or URL to ANY
potentially interested parties you may know.

All members of the Linux & Open Source Software community are invited and
encouraged to bring their friends and family. Linux10 is being organized
as a family event, so you can bring your kids if you want, but you might
have more fun if you don't. ;P

If possible, please use the RSVP & Confirmation feature on the website at:
http://philly.linux10.org/rsvp/

Please note this is a grass-roots 'pot luck' co-operative event, it isn't
required, but please consider bringing food or beverage with you,to share.
If you would like to make other food, beverage, supplies, resources, or
schwag available, please feel free to drop me an email.

In addition to the East Coast event, there will be concurrently a
West-Coast event going on at the same time in California.. we would like
to be able to hook up a live webcam or other link between the two events,
if you would like, or are able to donate or loan hardware, services, or
money to make this possible, please feel free to email me.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me.

Should you wish to get involved in making this and other events happen,
you can feel free to join the Philadelphia Linux/Unix 'S' discussion list
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/plus-talk

--
msimons@linux10.org INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimons@slackware.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!