Fred K Ollinger on Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:10:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] snd && debian

	I recently set up a sound card in debian. All I did was search for
proper driver then I added it to the /etc/modules file. Really, that was
all there was to it. If your card isn't supported then that might be
trouble. Old kernel was really the only trouble I had in debian so far,
but this, too, can be a good thing b/c I've had trouble w/ new kernels as
well, namely hfs support, but that's probably fixed by now.

Fred

"Ignorance never settles a question."