Darxus on Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:20:10 +0200

[PLUG] article on plug in the 8/28 metro ?

Was this actually an article on plug ?  Does anybody have a copy ?  Could
somebody type it up & mail it to the list ?

----- Forwarded message from Logan Square East Residents <tclogansquare@thefountains.com> -----

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:27:26 -0400
From: Logan Square East Residents <tclogansquare@thefountains.com>
To: darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: Meeting Places for the Club

Found your club thru article in METRO 8/28 page 7 and from your web page
I gather you are looking for a place to meet in Center City.  I am a
resident of The Fountains @ Logan Square East - a retirement community -
located at Vine and 17th sts - we have a computer room - not much
equipment - but we have SPACE and I would like to invite someone of your
club to come visit us to see if you could utilize what we have to
offer.  Please contact me:  Alfred E. Rizzio,  The Fountains @ Logan
Square East, Phila., Pa. 19103,  apartment 1506, Phone 215-575-9606 -
email: aer1506@yahoo.com  to arrange a meeting.

----- End forwarded message -----