scott jones on Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:40:16 +0200

[PLUG] mentor

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for a Linux mentor.  Currently I am one step up from a
"user."  Have attended several meetings and enjoy what I hear but
eventually things start going beyond my expertise.  I don't mind asking a
question and sounding stupid but I'd rather not  sound "really" stupid.
Am anxious to stop using Winblows.  I live in King of Prussia but would
be  willing to lug (pun) my tower, keyboard, monitor and mouse anywhere.
Have computer, Will travel.  Anyone interested in taking a newbie under
their wing?

Scott
scottj@bellatlantic.net