Darxus on Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:09:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Computer Certification Courses

On 08/30, Kathleen Knight wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm Kathleen, the Computer Cert Program Manager at Montgomery County
> Community College.  I sure hope this doesn't count as spam (I hate spam),
> but I am starting some new classes at really cheap prices to try to get
> them off the ground.  At this point, registration is dismal because I
> didn't get word out soon enough, and someone suggested I try the user
> groups in the back of Philly-Tech.  So here I am, hoping to get folks in
> classes that start next week.  The courses include Solaris, Java, Net+,
> A+, MCSE, CCNA, and CCNP. The books are included, the instructors are
> truly good (working in the field), and we offer the Prometric testing
> right here for those who want to take it.  I was hoping your members might
> find this information useful, and that you might be willing to share
> it with them.  I have not attached my flyer with detailed information,
> because I read that that would be inappropriate in this format, but
> perhaps  you could direct your members to our web site at www.mc3.!
>  edu.  I appreciate your time in considering whether or not this
> information might be useful to your users, and I sincerely hope I haven't
> offended by sending an unsolicited email.  Thanks.
>
> Kathleen Knight
> Cisco Academy Training Center Director
> Manager of Non-Credit Computer Certification Programs
> Montgomery County Community College
> 215-619-7467

I went to montgomery county community college for a while, and was
generally impressed with their computer stuff.  I took the Unix and
Advanced Unix pilots when they happened (95/96).

These courses sound good to me, but.. are now significantly less convenient
to my commute, and I'm not optomistic about them fitting my schedule.

Could you provide us with direct links to course descriptions /
availability on your website ?

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com