Kyle R . Burton on Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:50:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] KOffice - Error running Kvivio

> Show in the dark :
> Did you delete the $HOME/.kde/share/apps dir before running kbuildsyscoca?

Yes, just tried that.

> Afterwards, do you have a Mimetype for application/x-kivio defined?

No, interestingly enough.  There isn't even an apps or applnk directory
under my ~/.kde directory after running kbuildsyscoca.  Do you know what
kbuildsyscoca is for?

Most of KDE was installed with the install of Mandrake, so it went into
/usr.  KOffice installed to /usr/local/kde, though that shouldn't be an issue
afaik.

Is kbuildsyscoca not finding the /usr/local/kde install of KOffice?

Thanks for your help,
Kyle R. Burton

Enlightenment is like the reflection of the moon in water.
The moon does not get wet and the water is not separated.
        -- Hashida