Michael Leone on Thu, 6 Sep 2001 06:20:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Re: Keysigning tomorrow?

On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 17:51, pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 03:58:50PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > On 09/04, jbeck@jbwd.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Drxus!  Is there going to be a keysigning tomorrow night?
> >
> > I haven't gotten any new keys, so it doesn't look like it.
>
> You have mine...
>
> pinkee, who was looking forward to her first keysigning but I guess I'll
> have to wait ;(

AWWWW. Poor baby! Tell ya what ... bring your key Thu, and Len and I
will sign it. Len has the most signatures on a key I've ever seen.
And mine has like 28 signatures, so you can preen a bit. :-)

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

Taking a mental stroll through the psychic park of pleasure.