gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 8 Sep 2001 04:30:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Another GPG question.

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:03:05PM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> FYI - this message signature shows as "Good signature from
> gr@eclipsed.nt".
> Your previous message showed BAD signature.

That makes sense. The copy of my key that you have has only
gr@eclipsed.net listed in it, and the copy that signed the first
message listed gr@cs.swarthmore.edu as the primary uid.

As I said, the way gpg does this is so obviously wrong that I'm
shcoked it's not been fixed already. I may take some time to dig in
the code and file a bug report. In my abundant free time. Ha.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net