Walt Mankowski on Sat, 8 Sep 2001 04:50:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Another GPG question.

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:03:05PM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> FYI - this message signature shows as "Good signature from
> gr@eclipsed.nt".
> Your previous message showed BAD signature.

Interesting.  Both sigs looked GOOD to me.

Getting back to the original question, the issue of primary userid's
was discussed on gnupg-users a few weeks ago.  The response from
Werner Koch, the maintainer of gnupg, is that the next version will
have the ability to easily change and/or remove the primary userid.
If you're interested in the full thread, see
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2001-August/009546.html

Walt