John Beck on Sun, 9 Sep 2001 03:30:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Configuring Mutt for Pop3 email

9/8/01 7:15:59 PM, Bill Jonas <bill@billjonas.com> wrote:

Hmmm...  Well, what I really need is a mail client that will handle POP3
incoming mail, SMTP outgoing mail, and have support for GnuPG.
I am using RH7.1 with the default version of Gnome.  This is an old machine
(P133 with 48 mb ram), so I need something smaller and lighter than say Evolution.
I would just use Netscape, but there isn't support for GnuPG (unless I missed it).

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  This is a stand alone computer,
so nothing too elaborate, please.

Thanks!