Guillermo Moyna on Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:10:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Meeting tomorrow at USP...

Q: Is this just a one time thing, or is it expected to be a regular
sceduling conflict: i.e. a class scheduled in the room on an on-going
basis?

Only real concern on my mind is proper signage so people from the two
concurrent meetings don't get confused.

This may be the situation for October's and November's meeting, unfortunately. I'll still try to personally contact the prof. teaching at that time in RH-102, because I doubt that they use all the stuff in that room, and RH-101 may be good enough for them.

As for signs, I'll post a couple tomorrow in the doors leading to Rosenberger so that we don't have people walking into the wrong room...

Guillermo

+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Grifith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu