Kyle R . Burton on Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:50:19 +0200

[PLUG] OT: Linux Programmer Wanted

I recently recieved an email from Chris Gibson <cgibson@kvb-enertec.com>
of KVB-Enertec.  They're a firm in Hatfield PA and are looking for a Linux
Programmer (job description is below).  I'm currently gainfuly employed,
so I suggested that forwarding his request to the PLUG list would be a
good idea and he agreed.

I don't know anything more than what I've said above and the job description
below.

If anyone's interested, all you have to do is drop Chris an email.

Somebody go get a job ;^)

Kyle

#
Software Linux Engineer

KVB-Enertec is looking for a software engineer with development experience on a Unix and Linux platform.  This person must be a team player as they will work with other developers within our Powertec group.

Qualifications:

Expertise in several of the items below:
	- Unix/C programming model
	- Programming in the Unix environment
	- TCP/IP sockets.
	- Perl /  Bash scripting
	- Serial comm.
	- Linux device driver/ kernel space programming

Familiarity with some of the below:

	- C/C++, Perl, Awk, Sed, Python,
	- Serial Comm programming.
	- Programming in the linux environment.
	- LRP or other embedded linux distribution.
	- HTTP/CGI programming
	- Apache modules.
	- Modbus, DNP, Modbus+, IEC870, etc.,
	- SQL [MYSQL, MSQL]