JP Toto on Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:59:18 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Sun Java and Classes.zip

Exactly. I am running Mandrake 8.1 as well. I
downloaded the Java 1.3.1 runtimes and set the paths
correctly but had to uninstall the kaffe rpm so the
old runtimes were removed. After that it was smooth
sailing.... with LimeWire anyway :-)

=====
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com