Flint Heart on Mon, 15 Oct 2001 05:50:10 +0200

[PLUG] Free AMD stuff.

AMD's giving away 200 athlon xp proccessors and mb's in Philly tomorrow.
I've been signed up for their mailing list for this for weeks but
unfortunately just checked that email account today.  I don't think I can
hit it but thought some ppl closer than I am might wana venture there and
try your luck at some free hardware.
http://www.xppcentral.com/xpp/promotion.asp?p=2
your supposed to show up before 6am to get the tickets for the drawing.

good luck,

N-Tropy

p.s. was going to put some mission impossible crap as my sig for this
message but I'm too tired to bother to search for the line...