Kevin McAllister on Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:50:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Free AMD stuff.

I was there.  And I got nothing, except nearly killed when they decided it
would be a good idea to throw toolkits into the crowd.  It was pretty fun
though, just to see the variety of people.  Probably around a thousand or
more showed up, but of course there were only 200 kits to give away.  If
only they had called 02492, but I guess it would have just ended up
costing me money anyway when I bought some DDR, power-supply, etc.