adam on Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:30:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Free AMD stuff.

I also got nothing.  I was hoping to get beaned with one of those
toolkits, as the only other thing being given away were t-shirts,
and sadly I have too much vendorwear already..
Shame, I was standing behind a group of 4 people who came together.
3 out of 4 won.  That last guy must have been bumming.
/a

On Oct 15 Kevin McAllister wrote:

> I was there.  And I got nothing, except nearly killed when they decided it
> would be a good idea to throw toolkits into the crowd.  It was pretty fun
> though, just to see the variety of people.  Probably around a thousand or
> more showed up, but of course there were only 200 kits to give away.  If
> only they had called 02492, but I guess it would have just ended up
> costing me money anyway when I bought some DDR, power-supply, etc.
>
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Flint Heart wrote:
>
> > Selfish aren't we ;>
> > If anyone is up this late I doubt they will be going tomorrow.  I wish i
> > would have known sooner.  Given more ppl a chance at some nice hardware.
> > Athlon's are nice(have an original and a thunderbird system)  Good luck
> > all.  If anyone actualy gets anything I'd like to hear about it.
> >
> > N-Tropy
> >

> > On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, multiple seriousity wrote:
> >

> > > ARGGGHHH !!! no no no!!! You weren't supposed to share this!!! :(  now my
> > > chances of getting it are wayyy down. :(

		///	www.boomshanka.org     ///
 	        (Do you really want to quit now?)
NOTE: While signatures are arguably a blemish, they are a well-understood
convention, and conveying the same information in headers exposes it to
mangling and makes it rather less conspicuous....