JP Toto on Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:49:37 -0400

[PLUG] RedHat 7.1 Services

Title: RedHat 7.1 Services

Hi guys... Im trying to get SWAT running on my RedHat 7.1 box. The default linuxconf is not much help as far as configuring services go. What happened to the nice X gui linuxconf client that was in 6.2?? Anyway, I just need to add the swat start line to the /etc/inetd.conf file but that file seems to be missing or is placed elseware. Any suggestions/help would enormously appreciated!!  - JP

===
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com