Walt Mankowski on Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:22:40 -0400

Re: [PLUG] KMail from root

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 02:59:29PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> When I send mail using the "paul" account it goes through immediately. This
> message was send from the "root" account.
>
> --
> Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
> judgment.

What an ironic sig!  As has already been discussed ad nauseum, most of
us would consider "doing everything from root" as extremely bad
judgement.  Hopefully it won't take some traumatic experience for you
to learn that things like sudo and user accounts exist for a reason on
unix.

Can we please stop with all the test emails now?

Thanks.

Walt