Gerald D. Neale on Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:47:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Wireless Card Recommendation

> No Linux...
>This is going to be my sista's network.
> (She doesn't even like
> the concept of logging in to her own PC. And
> everyone was giving me a
> hard time about logging in as root!)
Check it out. With the new Mandrake installer, version
8.0 and 8.1 that is, you have the option of
automatically logging in as any user. Works too. I
recommend it for your sista....but not for you because
you'd auto login as root and we all know how utterly
bad that would be.
:)

=====
The Cherry hill Linux User's Group
meets on the first Monday of every month.
http://www.chlug.org