Bill Jonas on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:58:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Debian package list file?

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 12:59:48PM -0400, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> 	So I don't want both then?

Well, you can have both, but newer versions will be used in preference
to older versions.  Which means that the stable archives won't really do
anything for you.

> 	And I tried that and when I apt-cache update to update my
> package list, it says it can't find the unstable/main directory.
> What's the line look like in yours?

ITYM "apt-get update".  apt-cache is used primarily for searching your
package files.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin
If encryption is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir rapelcgvba.