jbeck on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:10:22 -0400

[PLUG] one more mail question...

Great news! I got Pine working as far as sending / receiving email from my pop3 account. I have just one more question, and it is geared more towards pine:

After I start Pine, it checks my pop3 account, and it gets new mail from the server. If I leave Pine open for say an hour, how do I tell it to recheck for new messages on the server? I checked the config section, plus the options, help, FAQ, etc., but didn't find anything on this.

Any ideas?