Jon Nelson on Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:30:15 +0100

[PLUG] more probs w/ procmail

Ok, WAS working like a champ.  After I got it working I then made some
changes so that it would filter my mail, and now it no longer works.  I
changed it back to where I had it and it still doesn't work (i.e., no
filtering, no logging).  The only things I changed was the reference to
"testing.rc" in .procmailrc and the "testing.rc" filename.  Now I put the the
filter directly in the .procmailrc file.

TIA,

Jon