eric@lucii.org on Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:30:43 +0100

[PLUG] No IT Spending Upturn in 2002

Like many of you I subscribe to a bunch of technology
related email groups.  Well, for those who are looking
for technology related work, like I am, the following
story is informative.  I've cut out the rest of the
newsletter BTW.

I've got it worse - in some ways - than those who don't have
a job/contract.  I've got an abusive, psycho client from
hell.  But his checks cash.

Sigh.

Swallowing my pride - looking for a saner client.

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth