E M Recio on Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:40:18 +0100

Re: [RE: [RE: [[PLUG] Fonts?]]]

William Shank <wshank@mbcnet.com> wrote:
>  i didn't even realize it was KDE specific. I'm using SuSE7.2 with KDE
2.2.1
> and X 4.1 with the nvidia closed source binaries on my work machine and the
> fonts install ok with that tool (little flakey at times - sometimes the
> fonts disappear and then reappear from the font list). I have RH7.2 on a
> laptop and would like to get more fonts working on it.

Let me play with it, and I'll let you know what I find. I have yet to install
SUSE 7.2. Waiting for the extra $$$ to get a boxed set. But I have SuSE 7.1 at
home with a self-compiled version of KDE, i'll let you know if it's system
wide and whatever other quirks i find.

ciao

Best Regards,
E. M. Recio

* Email: <n2wog@usa.net> ICQ: <458042> AIM: <emrecio> *
* UNIX SA TJU; Phila., PA 19107                       *
* Homepage: < http://polywog.navpoint.com >           *