paul on Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:00:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] IPChains Question: HTTP port access

Is there any possibility of the IP addresses changing? If the
computers are on the same network segment, you might be able to use
MAC addresses instead of IPs.

I can't pull the syntax out of my hat right now. Have you looked at
the IPchains HOWTO?

It might be a good idea to get used to IPtables instead of IPchains.