Bob Brown on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:50:26 +0100

[PLUG] [Fwd: IT Positions available]

--- Begin Message ---
Folks,

We are looking to fill three positions at SunGard:

UNIX Systems Admin Junior
UNIX Systems Admin Senior
3rd Shift Operations (This is "graveyard". I think 3 or 4
nights a week)

The Junior Admin would need just a "touch" of UNIX
(I think just a limited knowledge. (e.g.) directory
structures, basic commands like "ls", "cd", etc.)
The Senior Unix would need experience in large scale
environments.
The 3rd shift operator probably would only need the "desire"
to seek employment within the "conmputer field"

All are full time positions

I'm not sure when the admin positions will be filled
but I have heard that the operator position is immediate.

If anyone is interested or if you know someone that is interested,
please send me a resume.

Since we are in the business of "Disaster Recovery" and "eSourcing"
(remote hosting) are business is growing RAPIDLY!

Thanks!
DaveZ

Dave Zarnoch zarnoch@hotmail.com (856)854-3911 (Home Office) (856)854-4358 (Home)