Guillermo Moyna on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:10:17 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Meetings

Guys,

I was about to write about next Wednesday's meeting and my Mac decided to bum out. In any case, we should be OK for Wednesday. I will check with the registrar and then pass on the information.

One thing: I will be in NYC until 5:00 PM on Wednesday, so I may not be in until 7:30. However, I will drop by as soon as I get to Philly.

Guillermo

PS: If people needs to use an external laptop for a presentation, it may be worth bringing an RGB cable in case I'm not around to open the AV-cabinet...
+==================-------------- --- -- - - - -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Grifith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu