Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:49:06 -0500

Re: Mailing list issues (was Re: [PLUG] The spirit also took Scrooge)

> I am just amazed at the shear number of people who traverse the internet and
> fail to take adequate protection for their machines.

Why?  This is the United Staes of America, where the prevailing attitude seems
to be that it's more someone elses's responsiblity to look out for your safety
and well being than it is your own.  There are lawyers enforcing that credo in
our courts each and every day.

Sorry for the rant, it's not directed at you or anyone else in particular.

Kyle

Just get rid of the false and you will
automaticly realize the true.
        -- Ho-Shan