Eric Cunningham on Sat, 10 Nov 2001 06:40:22 +0100

[PLUG] DCAnet's RFC 2317 method

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know what RFC 2317 technique DCANet uses for their
reverse-mapping for delegating authorative name service?  I've been
casually working on becoming my own authorative DNS for quite some time
yet and am still having trouble setting this up.

I sent them an email about it but might not hear back from them till
Monday.  I have time tonight and tomorrow and would like to make some
progress.

thanks,

-eric