Mike Leone on Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:17:39 -0500

Re: [PLUG] DSL / Who works for what.

> > If I find a local provider with someone on this list, it means they
> > have a chance of knowing Linux, which would aid during the
> > inevitable support crisis.
> >
> > But it looks like I'm going with Covad since no one responded.
> >

> We've had employees of dcanet and netaxs on the mailing list in the
> past.  Most of the discussion has been about residential ISP service.  I
> remember dcanet does DSL and has some people familiar with Linux.

Yeah, Andrew White of DCA used to be on this list; dunno if he still is.
DCA's webpage does not lists Linux official support, BTW, altho it's
possible some of the techs might help you out if you tell'em you use Linux.

" Linux Ethernet HOWTO
Although we provide this link for you, we do not actually have technical
support for Linux"
http://www.dca.net/support/dsl/