Bill Jonas on Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:15:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] DSL / Who works for what.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 06:58:18AM -0500, Barry Roomberg wrote:
> But it looks like I'm going with Covad since no one responded.

Well, you've already heard from the DCA.net people.  I recommend either
them or Speakeasy.net.  Speakeasy also provides best-effort Linux
support.  They're a national ISP located in Seattle.  Very reliable
service and I highly recommend them.  They don't have any employees that
subscribe to this list that I'm aware of, though.

Developer/SysAdmin for hire!   See http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html