Jon Nelson on Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:00:14 +0100

[PLUG] cut&paste not working

I recently upgraded to RH7.2 and I now cannot cut n paste from Opera to a
terminal. It works with Mozilla.  On another machine with a fresh install it
works fine.  I can cut n paste from Opera to gvim and then into a terminal. I
have tried reinstalling Opera and using the latest version to no avail.  I
also tried it as a new user with the default account settings and got the
same results.

TIA,
Jon
--
*************NOTE NEW NEW ALT. EMAIL!!!!******************

Trooper Jon S. NELSON, Linux Certified Admin. (Sair/GNU)
Pennsylvania State Police
Computer Crimes Unit
Office:  610-344-4471
Page:  866-284-1603 (Toll Free)