Philip M. Ravenscroft on Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:08:15 -0500

[PLUG] Sendmail question

OK.. quick question about sendmail..

We have a couplea SMTP servers with a couplea Web servers in the same
network.  Usually, we use SMTP to send mail from the Web servers.
However, I'd like to forward local mail (e.g. mail sent from the command
line using "mail") to the smtp server.  What's the easiest way to get
sendmail to forward all mail sent to the mail command to a specific smtp
server?

This is actually on Solaris, but would apply to Linux too, so it's not too
far OT:)

TIA,

Philip R