Fred K Ollinger on Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:55:53 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT OEM software

> > That, and they wouldn't complete the sale without giving signup
> information
> > for the free MSN account.  The only way around that was to immediatly call
> > the 1-800 number and struggle through explaining that we already had
> internet
> > service and didn't want MSN.
>
> Doesn't that just annoy the crap out of you? Take my damn money, and leave
> me alone! :-)

I would walk out. Strong arm tactics are not good for business in the long
run. Anyone know what we can do in order to maintain our power to do
business w/ on entity: dell, intel, etc. And not do it with another:
progeny, for example? :)

Fred