Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:26:28 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT OEM software

> I agree. The solution of this is the crux of the old debate: to what
> degree should people be protected from themselves. Kind of disgusting to
> see a business model that preys on people's ignorance.

If there is one thing that being a software developer has taught me (well,
that life has taught me for that matter) has to be that people are
usualy very happy to pay large sums of money so that they can be ignorant.

Enter in.  Be one with the object of contemplation if you
wish to understand.  Don't be an outside observer of life.
Be life.
        -- T'ao-shan