Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:20:57 +0100

[PLUG] Programming: Jakarta-Ant [Java] and Doxygen

Does anyone know if there is an Ant task for Doxygen?  I started using
Doxygen for a C++ project recently and I really like it.  I'm using
Ant for the currnet porject I'm working on, and want to be able to have
Ant run Doxygen to build my documentation.  Anyone worked with these
in combination before?

Thanks,
Kyle

Enter in.  Be one with the object of contemplation if you
wish to understand.  Don't be an outside observer of life.
Be life.
        -- T'ao-shan