Guillermo Moyna on Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:12:18 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Desperate call for help - HDD problems... - SOLVED (partially)

Hey,

I got the electronics (board) from the second disk, replaced it on the one that was not working, and at least now I'm going through the linux boot. I'm still having some problems, but I think it is fixable at this stage...

Thanks to all responses!

Guillermo
+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Grifith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu