Adam Van Antwerp on Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:50:33 +0100

RE: [PLUG] Desperate call for help - HDD problems...

I once revived a hardrive buy wrapping it tightly in plastic and letting it
sit in the freezer for 15 minutes...yes I know this sounds bizarre but I
considered the drive trash so it was worth a try and it worked, it was an
old seagate IDE drive. this drive did not spin either before the freezer
treatment.