Kevin D. McAllister on Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:50:49 +0100

Re: [PLUG] help with domain on cable modem

FYI.

I also have @home service, and you may run into the problem that I
have, they seem to filter outbound syn packets on port 25
(tcptraceroute verifies).  So you may have to relay your outgoing mail
through their mail server.