Jeff Abrahamson on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:30:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Re: help with domain on cable modem

Why would you expect your registrar to provide DNS? It's a nice extra
service, but not how it's traditionally been done. Which is to say, I
wouldn't find it that odd to have someone other than the domain
registrar doing dns for you.

-Jeff