christophe barbé on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:40:20 +0100

[PLUG] from Paris to Phily

Hi everybody,

First sorry for my english. I'm a french Engineer. I'm used to be a
linux software engineer. I will arrive in mid-december for 3 years with
my wife in Phily. We are ready to leave Paris but we are waiting to be
sure to have an Apartment in Phily.

I lurked plug for a few months and I enjoy to be able to assist to
the plug meeting soon.

I'm strong believer in Linux, specially in Debian. My previous employer
was Lineo High Availability Group where I was working on low-level
drivers and shared filesystems (www.opengfs.org).

I would be interesting to have some information about dial-up internet
access. How does it cost ? What are the provider names ?=20
I hope to have a high speed connection but I would like to start with
a modem connection.

Thank you,
Christophe