Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:40:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] 56K dialup for CCIL

> We also need the digital lines, Eric is going to check with Verizon
> for ISDN PRI line. 23B+1D configuration.  Does anyone have recommendations
> for competing vendors?

I've got 2 3com ISDN modems I can give/donate to you.  One is still shrink
wrapped in the original box.  I should have all the hardware (modem and
transformer) for the one I used.

The only issue would be getting them to you.  I live in Wayne and work in
Conshohocken.

Also, if I have a spare modem or two, or an old pentium I system (compaq,
133mhz 32mb 2.0gb hdd), would you be interested in them?  I may have spare
56k/33.6k USR Sportster external modems at home, but I can't remember
exactly what I've got laying around.

Thanks,
Kyle

Enter in.  Be one with the object of contemplation if you
wish to understand.  Don't be an outside observer of life.
Be life.
        -- T'ao-shan