Chris Mann on Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:30:08 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Linux Friendly ISPs

Having delt with AOL on a business level, I can state:

They're not the sharpest tool in the shed. Really.

>>> arthur@alexion.com 12/11/01 07:39AM >>>
Just thought it was interesting that AOL had ported its free chat
service to Linux, but not its profitable internet access and content
product.

art