Mike Leone on Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:20:12 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Linux Friendly ISPs

> I'm having good luck with RCN. Their techs are good, both times I had to
call and they had their field guys out to my house in a matter of 2 days to
fix my problem (had a weak signal). Speeds are good to me, your milage may
vary.

> Would be nice to find a ISP that gave static IP's tho.

Hmmm. Buddy of mine who uses Comcast out near 69th & Market got fed up with
Comcast, and is switching to RCN. He told me RCN told HIM that he could get
a static IP.