Arthur S. Alexion on Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:00:13 +0100

RE: [PLUG] KDE sound (was SuSE 7.3 ISO?)

Using older KDE, every time I restart it, the sound volumes return to default. I use the sound mixsr app to set my preferences but I can't get them to "stick" between restarts.

art

Joseph B. Welsh wrote:

If all you want to do is turn off the KDE sounds

Use KDE control Center --> Sound --> Sound Server

and uncheck  Start aRts Soundeserver on KDE Startup

Joe Welsh