Eric A. Lucas on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:50:52 +0100

[PLUG] MUTT configuration issue

Hopefully, somebody has done this before:

I want a macro in MUTT to send an email to a specific folder
$(MAILDIR)/spam with a single keystroke.  Since I use fetchmail
I planned to use "G".  I cannot get the macro to work.
And, yes, I RTFM - couple of times.  (not that the MUTT manual
is all that clear).  I just cannot get it to work like I expect.

I tried:

macro  index  G  s =spam
macro  index  G  "s =spam"
macro  index  G  s "=spam"

It either won't save the email or it tries to save it with a
mangled folder:  =folder=spam

Maybe I expect too much?

Nah, I KNOW that MUTT can do this.... but how?

TIA

--
Eric A. Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth