Jon Nelson on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:40:21 +0100

Re: [PLUG] MUTT configuration issue

Why not have procmail filter the spam into the spam folder?

On 14/12/01 03:38 -0000, Eric A. Lucas wrote:

> Hopefully, somebody has done this before:
>
> I want a macro in MUTT to send an email to a specific folder
> $(MAILDIR)/spam with a single keystroke.  Since I use fetchmail
> I planned to use "G".  I cannot get the macro to work.
> And, yes, I RTFM - couple of times.  (not that the MUTT manual
> is all that clear).  I just cannot get it to work like I expect.
>
> I tried:
>
> macro  index  G  s =spam
> macro  index  G  "s =spam"
> macro  index  G  s "=spam"
>
> It either won't save the email or it tries to save it with a
> mangled folder:  =folder=spam
>
> Maybe I expect too much?
>
> Nah, I KNOW that MUTT can do this.... but how?
>
> TIA
>

> --
> Eric A. Lucas
> # "Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
> #  and danced the skies on laughter silvered wings...
> #                   -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.

*************NOTE NEW NEW ALT. EMAIL!!!!******************

Trooper Jon S. NELSON, Linux Certified Admin. (Sair/GNU)
Pennsylvania State Police
Computer Crimes Unit
Office:  610-344-4471
Page:  866-284-1603 (Toll Free)