eric@lucii.org on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:50:14 +0100

Re: [PLUG] MUTT configuration issue

Thanks to you both, I have it working.
Oh, and yes, G does make more sense for last-entry - I'll
have to find a new key to bind to.

I'll post my "xmutt" script when I get home tonight.

Thanks again.

Eric

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 <sometime> Bill Jonas wrote:

How about, instead of all those ^d chars, you do a ^u or ^a^k ?

> BTW:  If anybody is interested, I'll post my "XMUTT" script:
> conveniently starts an xterm, the way I like it, with MUTT.
> Oh, and it won't start two.  Integrates nicely with KDE :-)

That'd be nifty.  :)

Then On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 11:06:50PM -0500, Michael C. Toren wrote:

> It looks like the issue is the extra space you have between the "s" and
> the "=".  mutt macros are very literal, and must be written exactly as you
> would type them out on the keyboard.  Try something like:
>
> 	macro index G "s=spam\n"
>
> Also, I personally find that binding "G" to "last-entry" makes more sense,
> but I say that as a vi user.
>
> -mct

#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth
#  And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings..
#              -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.