Darxus on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:50:22 +0100

Re: Hurd (was: Re: [PLUG] resizing ext3fs?)

On 12/11, Marc Soda wrote:
> I would love to, but not until I have something to talk about ;).
> When I have more experience/information I will definately be up for
> that, if it's something that the members of PLUG are interested
> in.

Well, the next open slot is July 3rd, 2002.  That gives you over half a
year.  Anybody (espeically Marc) object to me scheduling it ?  I'm
interested.

--
"Every man, woman and child on the face of this earth is at the mercy
of chaos." - a maxwell smart movie